[kdepim-users] misc questions re KMail...

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Wed Feb 6 23:55:04 GMT 2008

	Hello people,

	I asked some of this on the KPIM web site and had no replies;
	maybe the list is a more informed place to ask.

	First, is there any way to select aspell rather than ispell?
	I  have KMail/Kontact on my "desktop" which feeds my mail server.
	So I'm not certain where to build the spell checkers.  Here on
	on my server.  Second, we set up the mailer with spamassassin.
	It works pretty well.   Can I add SPAM filters--perhaps dspam--
	or other means of blocking UCE?  Finally, can anyone tell me why
	vi or vim fail as an alterate editor? The choice I saw was yet
	another GUI editor: Kate?   My fingers are used to vi.

	I'm finding these GUI tools very useful in many places--Kontact
	is one such.   I would like to be able to customize, season :-),
	to my own tastes.

	thanks for your help,

	gary

--