[kdepim-users] Configuring Mailboxes

Rosalind Mitchell rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 15:04:54 GMT 2008

I have Fetchmail/Procmail/Dovecot set up and working, ass suggested by Anne -
thank you.  It works fine (mostly) with Kmail and mutt; I haven't tried it
with anything else yet.

Just one little problem - I have several subfolders of ~/Mail set up.  Most of
these work fine.  There's a problem with others, and it's not consistent.
When Kmail tries to access the oddball ones, it protests with a message
saying "Mailbox isn't selectable".  I set up all the subfolders in the same
way, through Kmail, and I have checked the permissions - there is no
difference betwen the folders that work and the ones that don't.

Has anybody seen anything like this before?

Rosie

--
Currently Reading ATKINSON, KATE: One Good Turn
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com