[kdepim-users] Mini-Y2K problem with dates in address book

JW jw at mailsw.com
Wed Dec 31 23:21:42 GMT 2008

I use Kontact. I don't know exactly which KDE application represents the
addressbook part - KAddressbook maybe?

Anyway, today I was looking up someone's anniversary and birthday and noticed
that it was displacing a two digit year. I thought I'd made a mistake in
entering it so I corrected both entries to a 4-digit year and saved it.

When I reopened the contact's details to verify, it had reverted to two digit
years.

That's annoying and wrong. People shouldn't be so lazy they can't be bother to
type two more characters.

I'd like to report this as a bug, though I don't like the bug reporting system
because it takes too much time to fillout a bug.

Does anybody know what section / application this should be reported under?

	JW