Align to Audio does not show processing status in GUI

andres tello andres.tello at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 19:55:58 BST 2019

Do you first set the audio reference?
The audio reference task is done at background and at the status bar, left
bottom corner it says...
When you align the track, it moves... and you can clearly can see when it
moves.. and while doing the analysis, again there is the status bar at left
bottom...

I don't know what else 'visual indication' you need.

Mostly when I set or align audio, I just change to another workspace and do
other stuff, and came back and the magic is done...

When audio align doesn't work, I make a 'cut'  where I want my source to be
aligned, and the cut a chunk from the video I want to align... and I aling
to small videos (3-5) secons, then I just align the video to the cuts...