System requirements

Jogchum Reitsma j.reitsma at hccnet.nl
Wed Mar 6 20:40:02 GMT 2019

Hi,

I don't know the minimum requirements, but I have good experiences with
this combination:

# MSI GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G - Graphics
# AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1920X                 - Processor
# ASRock X399 TAICHI                                     - Motherboard

It should be sufficient to render 4k video in reasonable time, but I
didn't render 4k so far, so I can't review on that.

While I assemble my hardware mostly myself, in this case I had the
supplier install the processor on the motherboard; with the many
contacts the processor has it's a bit risky.

regards, Jogchum