Can't get Kden live back to default.

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:38:50 BST 2019

Hi Doug

We hope to solve this in future releases. In the meantime you can reset it
manually moving the configuration file to another location. Open a terminal
and type:
mv ~/.config/kdenliverc ~/kdenliverc.backup

If you want to recover your last configuration then you can type:

mv ~/kdenliverc.backup ~/.config/kdenliverc

Hope this helps...

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439