About recent emails...

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Oct 10 16:39:24 BST 2018

Le 04.10.18 à 20:58, farid abdelnour a écrit :
> Hi all,

Hi,

Today, I am happy to announce that Kdenlive's refactoring branch is now
building automatically on KDE's automated integration system (CI), and
all the regressions tests pass.

This means that after each change to the source code, the CI will run
the tests to check that no regression happens (for example a change that
would cause timeline corruption). The tests can of course be expanded
and improved but that's a nice step towards better code quality. Thanks
to all who contributed to this effort.

 From now on, the automatic build status emails will only be sent if
some change breaks compilation or causes a regression, which should
hopefully not happen more than 1-2 a month :).

We are doing our best to stabilize the refactoring branch and I hope we
can announce a wider beta testing by the end of next week.

Regards

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle