Kdenlive ppa ... use the appimage... ;)

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Fri Jun 1 11:06:26 UTC 2018

So, tested also the stable ppa and got the same crash.

Luckily, even the current AppImage 18.04.1 correctly loads my existing
17.12.0d project.

And I don't want to throw away my recent project that's just three weeks
old, because it was a company-internal demo video which will now be
expanded into a (still company-internal) instructional video. I don't
thrill on throwing away carefully done stop-and-go screencast cuts, more
so as most of my projects aren't fire-and-forget projects (no pun in
that, not at all), but usually get fixed and updated when they contain
errors which get spotted only after first release.

Best regards,
Harald