Kdenlive 17.12.3 does not correctly load projects from 17.12.0d

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Jun 1 10:52:19 UTC 2018

Many Kdenlive versions work with unique format compatibility for
projects. I often had to forget .kdenlive projects because of upgrading
Kdenlive software.

I think .kdenlive files should have a versioning scale, same as PDF or
ODF files have publicly. And this to be docummented.

El 01/06/18 a les 12:39, Harald Albrecht ha escrit: