Donations issue on website(s)

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Jul 27 07:04:05 UTC 2017

On 27.07.2017 06:51, farid abdelnour wrote:
> hi jesse
>
> i agree that this is an important issue, we should look into it at the next
> café.
>
> thanks

Hi all,

Yes, I also fully agree that we need to clarify this. This is a multi
part thing. First we need to be clear what the money will be for, who
takes the decisions, and we need to be transparent about it. Then we
have to clear the technical/practical issues and after that we can and
have a better visibility of the donate stuff.

I unfortunately did not have enough time at Akademy to discuss it but
had a few preliminary contacts with people invested in KDE financial
stuff and will try to send some mails so that I can have more infos
related to KDE's policy and then we can hopefully discuss what/how/who
in café.

Best regards
jb