Argh! Library clip import/expand is broken...?

jb@solidarite-handicap.ch jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Jan 20 10:28:00 UTC 2017

Not home now but I will check and fix it if necessary in 2-3 hours...
Regards

--On 20.01.17 11:10 Harald Albrecht wrote:
With most recent ppa git master Kdenlive, I cannot expand any MLT
playlist anymore. I've tried both with old and newly created library
clips. But Kdenlive keeps telling me I must select a playlist clip for
this action in the timeline ... when it's selected (or reselected).

Do others also experience the same problem that they cannot expand
MLT/library playlists anymore?

I'm in the middle of a daytime project ... now this really is an
unexpected surprise...

Best regards,
Harald