[kdenlive] Internally Added Transition Explosion?

Harald Albrecht harald.albrecht at gmx.net
Tue Jul 19 18:42:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

when I looked at the XML of the Kdenlive project I'm at this time
working on ... I couldn't believe my eyes: 234(!) internally added
frei0r.cairoblend transitions. But my project only has 9 tracks in
total, including audio tracks. Has anyone else noticed such an
explostion of internally added transitions? No wonder performance may be
bad...

I'm seeing <property name="disabled">1</property>, so these junk
transitions may actually be switched off. But then ... why do a recently
created fresh Kdenlive project need more than 200 disabled internally
added transitions?

Best regards,
Harald