[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Sat Feb 27 09:06:50 UTC 2016

Simplicity is good.
The pointer/cursor to express the "edit" idea is very good.
The level bars express clearly the "audio" part, but it's not enough
clear the "video" matter.
The font type is nice, but it may expresses some lightness I think not
much related with the project (I can be wrong due to not being expert).

Other concepts that could be expressed with graphic or font:
- Complete
- Freedom
- Friendly
- Effective
- Perdurable

El 26/02/16 a les 21:17, farid abdelnour ha escrit: