[kdenlive] Introducing Joseph, working on Kdenlive Windows port for GSoC

Jean-Baptiste Mardelle jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Apr 26 19:57:12 UTC 2016

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:33:02 PM CEST, Joshua Joseph wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 8:29 PM, farid abdelnour
> <snd.noise at gmail.com> wrote:
> welcome joseph,

Yes, we are very glad to have you onboard Joseph, and your project
generates a lot of enthusiasm!

> your contribution will give access to hundreds/thousands (maybe
> even hundreds of thousands) of people to kdenlive. that is
> fantastic! kdenlive democratizing communication!
>

> Looking forward to increasing our reach and our user base.

I think we should setup a blog account for you (kdenlive.org?) so that you
can make a short presentation of your project and keep everyone updated
when you start... but maybe you already checked that with Vincent.

Anyways, I will definitely take some time in the next weeks to help Vincent
with the code cleanup to remove old unused code and files.

Looking forward to this collaboration!

Best regards,

jb