[kdenlive] 16.04 UI audio gain curve adjustment and other thoughts

Karl Kiniger karl.kiniger at med.ge.com
Fri Apr 15 09:43:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu 160414, jb wrote:
> Le 14.04.16 à 12:51, Karl Kiniger a écrit :
> >* How to quickly get rid of the adjustment handles (dont know a better
> >   name) ? Perhaps by dragging up or down out of the track.
>
> Dragging a keyframe outside of a track (up or down) should already work.

It indeed works but you have to drag it up and I might have
only tried dragging down. Stupid me... Please leave the behaviour as is
since it avoids deleting the keyframe when trying to adjust to -60dB.

> Massimo Stella wrote an excellent review of Kdenlive comparing it with other
> editors and proposing improvements, including for the audio workflow. You
> can find it here:
> https://kdenlive.org/node/9458

Thanks for the pointer! This is indeed a *very* interesting writeup.

Hopefully the amount of required work will not cause starving of the
project.

> He also entered many of the ideas / feature in phabricator (a project
> management tool currently used for KDE projects) here:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/40/

> We will have a Kdenlive café on the 20th of april at 9pm (CET) for all those
> interested.

I cannot access IRC from work here. (firewall/proxy constraints)

Greetings,

Karl