[kdenlive] Kdenlive website and brand logo?

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:58:18 UTC 2016

hello

Hello Farid,

> Sorry it took so long to answer. We had an interesting exchange on the
> last Kdenlive café about your logo proposal and the website (1), and
> everyone agrees that the logo looks great.
>
> We decided to ask the KDE VDG (visual Design Group) what they think about
> the logo in KDE's forum (2), to have their feedback, and it looks like they
> love it too.
>
> My only concern was the scalability of the logo for an icon, but I saw on
> the forum that you are working on an icon version, so that's perfect.

great to hear... yes we will now send the svg versions of the logos (normal
and icon format) soon. this new logo will be applied in the next release?

> Thanks for your work!

thank you guys as well :)

> On the website topic, there were many comments / ideas, we will need to
> discuss it further, also find someone willing to implement the ideas and
> decide between keeping Drupal or switching to a static site generator..

if you could get someone to install a wordpress instance on kdenlive's
server i can apply the design. (i only know how wordpress works and have
zero knowledge of drupal.)

i see that there are many doubts still but i think many things will get
clearer if you could see it implemented.

too bad we wont be able to launch the website for the 16.04 but maybe for
the later dot releases or 16.08.

Regards,

cheers

--
1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439