[kdenlive] Switching to Bugzilla with Frameworks 5 version

Roger Morton ttguy1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:01:08 UTC 2015

Re looking to the doco in the MLT/frei0r/LADSPA effects projects to
improve kdenlive doco.

I have kinda been down this path a bit already.
For example I already link to the MLT documentation for effects (Both
the MLT filters and the frei0r filters).
Trouble is the melt doco on the filters on which the effects are based
is very poor.

Unless anyone knows of other possible good sources on MLT/frei0r
filter doco I think it is up to the Kdenlive community to write the
better doco.

Trouble is - I have contributed all the knowledge I have. So we need
other gurus to move the doco forward here I think.

I have also tried to find doco on the bazillion LADSPA audio effects
so I could link to that doco

I found Steve Harris' LADSPA Plugin Docs

 http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa-swh/docs/ladspa-swh.html. And looking at
that doco again I can see that we could use it to flesh out the doco
on the Audio effects. If one could summon the energy. There are just
so many of them.

I have a link to that page on the manual - so those that are keen can
find this doco.