[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Funding structure - paying developers feature by feature

Christ-Jan Wijtmans cj.wijtmans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:47:29 UTC 2013

As i understand it currently KDEnlive was under a refactoring/rewrite so
the code is currently broken. I havent looked at the branches and if it can
be continued from a branch. This project seems very nice however in this
case i feel like it needs some rewrites before features can be added. How
does this project deal with rewrites as obviously they are not added
features? I hope someone more knowledgeable about kdenlive can give more
information though.

Live long and prosper,

Christ-Jan Wijtmans
https://github.com/cjwijtmans