[Kdenlive-devel] Cmake findpkgconfig problem

Tore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:41:05 UTC 2011

On mercoledì 13 luglio 2011 11:18:39 Simon A. Eugster wrote:

> What about melt -version?

tore at tore-VAIO:~> melt -version
MLT melt 0.7.3
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 Ushodaya Enterprises Limited
<http://www.mltframework.org/>

> Maybe some libraries in /usr/local/lib as well? try mlocate -b libmlt*

I don't have [m]loacte on my system, i used find:

tore-VAIO:/ # find ./usr/ -name "libmlt*"
./usr/lib/libmlt.so.0.7.3
./usr/lib/libmlt.so.4
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltsox.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltoldfilm.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmlteffectv.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltkino.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltjackrack.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltmelt.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltplus.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltdv.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltfrei0r.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltsdl.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltxml.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltlinsys.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltgtk2.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltdgraft.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltavformat.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltvorbis.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltxine.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltnormalize.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltmotion_est.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltcore.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltdecklink.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltqimage.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltkdenlive.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltvmfx.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltrotoscoping.so
./usr/lib/mlt/libmltresample.so
./usr/lib/libmlt.so
./usr/lib/libmlt++.so.3
./usr/lib/libmlt++.so.0.7.3
./usr/lib/libmlt++.so

I don't see any strange thing here...

I'm on a 64 bit opensuse 11.4, but i compiled kdenlive and other kde software
in the past... i'v already wiped out all the ffmpeg/mlt/kdenlive source
directories... tried to look into the cmake config and findpkg files...

i don't know how to move next other than reinstalling my os (and this is not
gonna happen anytime soon)...

> Simon

Tore Brigaglia