[Kdenlive-devel] Drag Value

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:14:15 UTC 2011

Seeing your screen capture you can see what I'm saying with this very same
effect.

Look how many lines we are using for the SOP/Sat effect (13 lines), with
Adobe type sliders we'd just need 4 lines if we wanted to.

                                     *R    G    B    A*
     *Slope**                     100 100** 100** 100
*     *Offset**                         0 591** 276**    0
*     *Power**                    100 100** 100** 100
*     *Overall Saturation** 100****

*Here I've put the labels above the numbers (for which we should use another
line, of course), but I think we could do just well with a label that pops
up when hovering the mouse over each value, saying: R/G/B or Alpha.
I still see this as way more efficient than anything that I've seen until
now.

greetings,
Gabriel