[Kdenlive-devel] keyframable filter geometry

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Jun 18 05:19:20 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org> wrote:
> In MLT git, I added interpolation to the affine filter which drives
> the "Pan and Zoom" effect in Kdenlive. The results can really only be
> appreciated with some animation, which you can use today using the
> AffineComposite transition. However, I tried to change
> effects/pan_zoom.xml to allow keyframing, but the geometry widget is
> acting all wonky. Can someone please help me out and look into that? I
> am trying to stay focused on MLT at this time.

I see JBM worked on this. Thank you. However, it still does not work.
This is because the filter does not have in and out properties set. I
tried to locate the place in Kdenlive source to make it add them as
they are for filters with "keyframe" parameter, but I could not locate
it after a couple of hours of looking and trying different things.

--
+-DRD-+