[Kdenlive-devel] Mysterious kfiledialog:///clipfolder

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 25 10:57:01 UTC 2010

devel at lists.sourceforge.net/msg01066.h
> tml

eheh, i don't think i introduced it :)
as far as i know|remember|understand (chose your favourite one),
kfiledialog:///SOMETHING lets kde remember the latest opened
directory with that tag (SOMETHING). so, the first time you'll invoke
that path it will go to some default directory (home?), and after that it
will remember what you had used. and i'm quite sure you can force it
to open some specific directory when you like
anyway, clipfolder is, as i think you have understood, the folder used
to import clips
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Riches cover a multitude of woes.
		-- Menander