[Kdenlive-devel] keyframable vs not keyframable

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Aug 18 19:36:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 6:29 AM, Till Theato <root at ttill.de> wrote:

> On 08/18/2010 02:43 PM, amir wrote:
>> On Wednesday 18 August 2010 14:49:08 Simon A. Eugster wrote:
>>> Dear friends,
>>>
>>> I wanted to start a new project and use the SOP/Sat filter (frei0r from
>>> git). Problem is: In this case I don't want it to be keyframable (although
>>> generally it is desirable) because if I want to apply a SOP/Sat effect for
>>> a whole clip I have to enter all values twice, once for the start frame and
>>> once for the end frame.
>>>
>>> Anyone a good idea how to handle this?
>
> What about just deleting the second keyframe? Works fine here with just
> one, although this seems to be different with some MLT filters.

MLT filters (not frei0r) that take start/end values work fine with
just a start value. However, with the simplekeyframe widget in
Kdenlive, it does not work as you describe when you only have one
keyframe. So, it must be doing something wrong like not applying the
filter unless there are 2 keyframes and not smart enough to apply
filter once with only start.

--
+-DRD-+