[Kdenlive-devel] website forums spam filter

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Sep 14 08:25:07 UTC 2009

On Monday 14 September 2009 00:33:05 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> The spam filter on the website is more annoying than the spam. It is
> too strict, and I have no idea why it believes some of my comments are
> spam and others not.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I disabled the spam module, and instead we can try to use the "Abuse" module. Everyone with doc writer or developer access on the web site should see a "Flag as offensive" link below each comment. That way, you can mark a comment as spam (you just need to select "spam" and add a brief comment in the linked page) and the comment will be put in a moderation queue.

Hope this will be a better solution.

regards
jb