[Kdenlive-devel] visible and actual clip outpoints not matching

Mikko Rapeli mikko.rapeli at iki.fi
Thu Oct 1 11:48:24 UTC 2009

I noticed during last few days and just a moment ago, that some clip
outpoints on timeline dont render on preview or in final render output.
The clips seem to be connected on timeline, but previewing shows black
frames just before the output. The black frames are there also after
rendering to a file. I don't know where these are coming from, but
overlapping clips on different tracks is a workaround for me.

So real outpoint and the one visible on timeline are not matching after
some editing actions.

-Mikko