[Kdenlive-devel] Signal disappearing

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jun 23 20:41:34 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 12:31:33 Simon Eugster wrote:
> Hi jb,
>
> Yes, sorry. See this comment:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=845#c3236
> The problem is:
> * I select an image or a text item in the Titler dialog
> * I change from +x to -x
> * I change the coordinate value (either by keyboard or by clicking the arrows)
> Now nothing at all happens. Although the field value_x' signal is connected
> to a method, the method isn't called at all. You first need to move the
> item with the mouse.

I committed several changes that I think make it work correctly:

* disconnect from the "ActionFinished" Signal which caused 2 refreshes when moving an item with the key
* Block / Unblock unconditionnaly in the updateCoordinates(QGraphicsItem *i) method
* Focus GraphicView when pressing the +x / +y buttons so that user can still use the keys to move the item

Hope it is ok, if you think there is something wrong, I let you reply or do the change.

regards
jb