[Kdenlive-devel] Fixed bugs in Bug Tracker: Workflow?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Jan 27 11:30:11 UTC 2009

Tirsdag 27 januar 2009 skrev Simon Eugster:
> Thanks! Is this graphics also available on mantis?

I have an outstanding todo issue to make it available on the homepage. There
actually is a policy document describing the process too.

> And who will review
> fixed features, e.g. my following ones?

The idea is that the updaters follow the Kdenlive-svn list, and just-do-it
(tm). This was originally planned so, to allow jb to not have to update mantis
when he commits. (Normally, I guess, the developer would "resolve" the issue,
and the qa team would test, then "close" it, it the changes were sufficient).

Unfortunately, the updaters are a bit inactive at the moment. I have been hit
hard by reallife in January (and is leaving for at least two weeks in
February). Alberto has a defect laptop, doitux is busy, and I have not heard
from Cinephiliac in a while :-(

Luckily jmpoure does some testing/qa once in a while too.

> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=617
> http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=607

I have already marked those as some I need to review.... but it might not be
today. You could bug me on irc, see if I was available :-)

I have about 20-25 commits related to issues, that I need to review. I managed
to do 5-6 Sunday, I am hoping to do at least 10 today. I am painfully aware of
the upcoming release.

It would be great to get more updaters/reviewers.

Regards

Mads

> Simon
>
> 2009/1/27 Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>:
> > On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Simon Eugster <simon.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> What is the usual workflow here when a bug has been fixed? Set the
> >> status to feedback until another person confirms that it has been
> >> fixed, or set the status to resolved directly?
> >
> > here it is (attached)
> > --
> > Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>

Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the
country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the
people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.

          - Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials