[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7.2 released

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:39:38 UTC 2009

On domenica 08 febbraio 2009 21:21:04 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> On monday, I will create a KDE4 live DVD, with exactly the same
> collection of sofware that with the Gnome DVD.

Tell me at least what do you think about the default setting of the desktop. I
will continue to improve that live cd providing localized images and linking
them from my blog and from kde-it.org.

In opensuse HAL defaults to prevent mounting of fixed devices if you are not
root. ntfs-3g packages are in place.

I think that the ability to install Nvidia drivers on-the-fly is really
important and also, testing a live cd with qemu is not that useful if you are
going to do video/audio related stuff!

Anyway, thanks for the hints. I will try to add virtualization support.
--
Salvatore Brigaglia