[Kdenlive-devel] effects stability

Mikko Rapeli mikko.rapeli at iki.fi
Mon Aug 17 10:09:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 08:54:22AM +0200, jb wrote:
> All those issues with effects should be fixed now, please test.

Been adding effect to a big project for a few hours, no crashes or anything
thus far from svn3831. Great work!

> Now, I really would like to fix that timeline corruption issue, but I am unable to reproduce, so any hint is welcome, including project profile, what actions were performed before corruption, etc.

I'm trying to reproduce the corruption by taking an old project file
with a good time line and adding effects to that.

Previously I just added gamma and technicolor effects to clips on time
line. There were some problems with speed effect on some clips, they
didn't play in preview and needed a redo with the new speed effect.
During that they at some point reduced size to a few frames which may
be related to the corruption.

-Mikko