[Kdenlive-devel] Setting the paths for MLT?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Sep 27 19:06:25 UTC 2008

Hi there

I have multiple installs of mlt and kdenlive on my system. When running
kdenlive, it will read the configuration information about which MLT to use,
both profiles, and the path to inigo.

Is there a way to override this? During install? As a command line parameter?

I ask, because I would like to embed this into my Kdenlive Builder Wizard, so
people get to use the version of MLT that they have just compiled... :-)

If there is no way, I would not mind trying to provide a patch to read it from
the command line or whatever would be best?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it
does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.
                                        - Douglas Adams