[Kdenlive-devel] Video Capture problems and Spanish version request.

Ezequiel Partida ezequiel_partida at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:54:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

I installed kdenlive and I cannot capture video, all buttons are grey. The only way to capture is running kdenlive as root.

Do you guys know how to change that?.. I'm new on linux and don't know much of how to set up permission yet.

I'm using Mandriva 2009 final.

And one last thing... How do I change the display language on kdenlive,?..

Do you guys have it in spanish?. if not I could help translate it. I am one of the spanish translators of the AmigaOS 3.5 and 3.9 version. Unfortunately I don't have a PowerPC amiga to work with the AmigaOS 4.0 and 4.1.  Hehe

If you need help on the translation please let me know, I would gladly help.

Regards from Mexico.
Ezekiel Partida