[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive svn disables DPMS completely

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Oct 1 19:59:22 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 20:57:32 Dâniel Fraga wrote:

>   DPMS is Disabled
> 	Is there a way to prevent kdenlive from disabling DPMS?

Hmm, Hadn't noticed that. It is an issue with SDL. I just committed a fix that
should make things better, but I am not sure it works.

You need a recent SDL version for it to work ( >=1.2.13-3 on debian systems),
see:

I couldn't test it because my SDL version is older...
Feedback welcome if you have the required SDL version.

regards
jb