[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.7 Documentation - Wikibooks, Drupal or...?

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Nov 19 23:07:44 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008 23.21:49 Cinephiliac wrote:
> Now the site is using Drupal, documentation with translations can be
> handled by Drupal's "book" feature (or whatever they've renamed it in the
> current feature) thus using the same set of users and integrating it with
> the site. Any relevant parts of the old documentation could be copied
> across as needed.

Yes, I think it would be good to do some work on documentation for the 0.7.1
release...

My idea was to make a clean documentation using the Drupal books, so that it
could be edited / translated easily. Then, we could just convert this to
docbook (standard KDE doc format) to include in the Kdenlive package...

The biggest problem is that the Docbook module for Drupal, which allows to
export books to the docbook format seems outdated and does not support Drupal
6.x...

jmpoure, since you are working on the website and have a better knowledge of
Drupal, I would like to hear your opinion on that subject...

regards
jb