[Kdenlive-devel] Your opinion about Blip.TV, 1024x768 resolution

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:06:59 UTC 2008

This sounds awesome JMP. Just what we could use. Is it possible to do
any of this capturing using Kdenlive's built in screencapture? Seems
to me that it would be great to get more testing on it, and feature
requests if needed (--follow-mouse?), or is to too early to be "eating
our own dogfood" as the saying goes?

It would really make the point that we have a screen capture feature
now if we could say "Captured, Edited and Rendered on Kdenlive." :)