[Kdenlive-devel] Last change before release...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 11 23:05:28 UTC 2008

tirsdag 11 November 2008 skrev Dan Dennedy:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg

> > I support this - it does leave users that use custom resolutions somewhere
in
> > the dark, but I think it is also important to communicate that 0.7.0 is
not

> Not if they are using a custom project profile, which is the correct
approach.

You are right - I was under the impression that no render profiles match "size
*", but some do!

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe
began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be
necessary to appeal to God to decide on how the universe began. This doesn't
prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.
                       - Stephen W. Hawking (Der Spiegel, 1989)