[Kdenlive-devel] FYI: Release of Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.7.0

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 11 22:43:34 UTC 2008

Hi all

FYI: I have just released a new version of the build wizard (0.7.0), which
should fix all known build issues that occur when using it, such as missing
qimage, so we should not get more of those in mantis. Full info at
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Kdenlive+Builder+Wizard?content=85826

Also FYI: the version 0.6.1 of the builder was downloaded approx. 500 times
from kde-apps.org and the source package for 0.6.1 exactly 141 times from 82
unique ip numbes. I like to think that at least some of these gets turned in
to new users and contributors for Kdenlive.

Looking forward to Kdenlive 0.7.0! Keep up the excellent work, JB and everyone
else.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I think that there are no forces on this planet more dangerous to us all
than the fanaticisms of fundamentalism, of all the species: Protestantism,
Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as countless
smaller infections. Is there a conflict between science and religion here?
There most certainly is.
                                - Daniel C. Dennett (Darwin's Dangerous Idea)