[Kdenlive-devel] Wrong charset set in the NL translation

opensourcecat opensourcecat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:13:13 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 20:19:35 M. Zandbelt wrote:
> Could you explain what I did wrong so I don't make the same errors on a
> next occasion?
Just have a look at the patch i attached to the previous email. There where
the string "CHARSET" instead of the correct charset used in the document
(utf-8 i suppose). It could be a problem related to lokalize, not necessarily
your fault. My patch corrects the issue explaining what was wrong.

>Please educate me;-))) and thanks for your intervention anyway.

YW
--
___
Salvatore Brigaglia