[Kdenlive-devel] Draft mantis policy - RFC

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 10 22:28:01 UTC 2008

mandag 10 November 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Le lundi 10 novembre 2008 à 23:13 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg a écrit :
> >
> > And as a more or less direct consequence of my self-appointed status
> > as
> > mantis-overload (all your bugs are belong to me), Cinephiliac
> > (BugsBane) has
> > agreed to be made an "updater" in mantis, and have already been doing
> > a lot
> > of great updating, helping to keep the bugs from clotting up in
> > mantis, and
> > getting them into shape for the devs (Dan and JB at this point).
>
> I also apply to be an updater.

Great! Thanks

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

United States Patent 6,368,227:
A method of swing on a swing is disclosed, in which a user positioned on a
standard swing suspended by two chains from a substantially horizontal tree
branch induces side to side motion by pulling alternately on one chain and
then the other.
            -- This is not a joke - go look it up.