[Kdenlive-devel] Finding revision # of binaries previously built with KBW?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Nov 8 19:42:41 UTC 2008

lørdag 08 November 2008 skrev Bugs Bane:
> Hey all, I'm having some kind of bug where builds from the KBW worked
> the day before yesterday, stopped working yesterday and even after
> removing the src folder and rebuilding today still don't work.

OK, you can not build, using kbw? Send me the log from kbw off-list, I'll have
a look at it (or wakeup on IRC :-)

> Anyway, I'm going to file a bug, but am having difficulty figuring out
> how to tell the revision number of *previously* built versions of
> Kdenlive so as to provide some meaningful info.

If you still have the kdenlive_start scripts for each build, you can
do --version on that

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by
zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed
in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement, but few can
argue with it.
- Kenneth V. Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent at the Behavioral Science
Institution and Research Unit of the FBI Academy (from Carl Sagan's, The
Demon-Haunted World)