[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 3 07:31:03 UTC 2008

søndag 02 November 2008 skrev el jefe delito:

> This is a KDE3 install that was upgraded/installed-over with KDE4, but the
> script doesn't seem to work.  Where would I look to find the commands to
> manually run to get KDEnlive set up?

www.kdenlive.org/compile

Also, if you have a file called $HOME/.kdenliveBuilderWizard.rc you could try
running the attached script - its the actual script that the wizard runs.

> Thanks for the help Mads,

Sorry it didn't work out.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I don't say this lightly. However, I really think that the U.S. no longer
is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy.
                               - H. Peter Anvin