[Kdenlive-devel] Rendering log

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Nov 2 15:59:35 UTC 2008

søndag 02 November 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Just out of interest, is there a rendering log somewhere.
> I am mostly interested to verify what command line is passed to inigo.

I do not think there is. You can see what args kdenlive passes to
kdenlive_renderer, look for lines like these:

//STARTING RENDERING: "
<<erase<<","<<render<<","<<profile<<","<<rendermodule<<","<<player<<","<<src<<","<<dest<<","<<preargs<<","<<args<<","<<in<<","<<out;

I am pretty sure, it is quite straightforward to add a line to
renderer/renderjob.cpp to dump the exact call to inigo, if you are
interessted?

Regards

Mads

--