[Kdenlive-devel] Compiling kde4 on ubuntu 8.04

Fran García fran.miranda at gmail.com
Sat May 31 11:42:25 UTC 2008

Marco Gittler escribió:
> HI
>
> seems you use the kde4 version.
>
> when starting the kde4 version the QImage (libmltqimage.so) should not be
> loaded. remove or disable this module, when starting kde4-version of
> kdenlive, then it sould work.
>
> the latest version should also not have the stdio.h issue.
>
> hope this helps
>
> regards marco

Thank you! That solved it!

The thing is, I was using the latest version from svn, I just downloaded
it before trying to compile, it was revision 2205, which looks like is
the last right now.

I really like the kde4 looks on kdenlive, and I'd really like to help,
maybe I could try something "easy", like removing some compilation
warnings, if that's ok with you people.

Saludos,
   Fran García