[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive crash at startup

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 17:34:09 UTC 2008

Albert ARIBAUD a écrit :
> Marco Gittler a écrit :
>> if this is latest svn, is seems mlt could not get the "avcolour_space"
>> filter
>>
>> does show "inigo -query filters"
>> a line with this filter ?
>
> No, it does not (btw: why does this command output its result on stderr
> rather than stdout? I wasted a perfectly good "inigo -query filters |
> grep avc" because of that. Oh well).
>
>> if not your ffmpeg install is missing something.
>
> Thanks. I'll dig in.
>
> Amicalement,

I don't see what's wrong in my ffmpeg ./configure:

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --disable-static
--enable-postproc --enable-gpl --enable-swscale --enable-nonfree

The suggested ./configure (from the wiki) is

./configure --enable-gpl --enable-shared --enable-libvorbis
--enable-libogg --enable-pp --enable-swscaler

The only difference is I don't have libogg (because it's not there
anymore) and I enable non-free stuff. None of this should end up
removing any feature from ffmpeg, right?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.