[Kdenlive-devel] Problems with the script

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:42:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

first of all, thanks to Dan. The last modifications in MLT will help a lot
and I'm waiting for kdenlive to incorporate and take advantage of them !!!

I think I've found the problem with the script (hopefully !!). I'm going to
update it in the forum, so appreciate if somebody can test and comment.

BDW, I think it should be better if we continue this discussion in the
forum. Do not think this is something to be with kdenlive development ;-)

Regards.
JM