[Kdenlive-devel] Videos as the best documentation

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Fri Dec 19 07:51:21 UTC 2008

> kdenlive as compared any other UI intensive FOSS app. It would be good
> if the manual has small video thumbnails pointing to the video in
> question whenever a video is avilable for the topic. Does drupal have
> any support for video references yet?

Thank you for your remarks. Video clips can be part of books and thus
added to documentation. There is no limit using Drupal to make this
website very rich ...

> * Multiple clip sources
> * Trimming of clips and putting on time line
> * Transitions
> * Title screens and title transitions(alpha,tint, etc)

Submitting video tutorials is free to anyone.

In the Contribution manual:
http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual

Read the video tutorial:
http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual/how-make-video-tutorial

Do not hesitate to submit a tutorial. It will be publised ASAP in the
tutorial zone. We are looking for any kind of short or long tutorial.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel