[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive manual

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Thu Dec 18 11:53:17 UTC 2008

Hello,
I'm one of the italian translators of the kdenlive manual

http://it.wikibooks.org/wiki/Kdenlive

I've noted that the manual was moved from wikibooks to the kdenlive site. I
think that it is not a great idea. IMHO wikibooks was and is the best place
for such an effort.

The kde site points to the new manual that is, at present, almost void.
There no reference to the old (and still valid) manual, nor any traslated
manual.

I think that these changes must be planned:

 * discussing these changes here in list...
 * inserting links to the new manual _after_ there is something to show
 * mantaining links to the old copy with a warning like "this manual is
   obsolete o unsupported anymore" first
 * inserting links to the new manual with a warning like "under
   construction" or "still incomplete" or something else...
 * inserting links to the other languages old manual first
 * inserting links to the other languages new manual ...

I still want to contribute. Tell me how and why.

Thanks,

--

Marco Ciampa