[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive packaging policies

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:34:04 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 15:25:03 jb wrote:
> Yes, that is normal. The Kdenlive lumas were not included in 0.7 package
> (but you stilll have the usual MLT lumas). I re-added them in current svn
> and they will be part of the 0.7.1 release.

that's the second part of the problem:
he has mlt lumas (*.pmg.png files, i don't know why, but they're valid png
files and i've seen they're accepted in kdenlive), and he also tried to
download kdenlive lumas to put them in the right directory, but he still has
an empty list...
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>