[Kdenlive-devel] relative paths in project files

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:50:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg
<mads at dydensborg.dk> wrote:
> Am I right in assuming that this functionality is now part of Kdenlive SVN,
> and AFAICT works correctly?

it worked well for me with the patch you've just added, but i'm going
to test it tomorrow
there's obviously a problem with old included .westley files, but i
still don't know anything about them (i think they don't even work
with correct paths... i'll try)... will they be supported? i've read
of virtual clips coming back to kdenlive: same thing?

> If that is the case, I want to add it to the Changelog :-)

i'm waiting for kde 4.2 beta 1 (or 2) to be added to freebsd ports to
implement the nepomuk thing, but that can be added as another point
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>