[Kdenlive-devel] Migrating PhpBB forum to Drupal

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Dec 7 21:00:20 UTC 2008

søndag 07 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Dear Friends,
>
> As part of our plans, we migrated PhpBB forum to Drupal.
> You should be able to login directly on kdenlive.org and the forum.
>
> On the log, I saw some loggin errors.
> Can anyone confirm that loggin works well?

I have been able to login without problems (when I typed the right
password...)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the Christian religion." -George Washington, November 4, 1796

"No, I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor
should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God."
                          -George H. W. Bush, August 27, 1987