[Kdenlive-devel] patch, Add "play clip" action - again as an attachment

Aleksander Adamowski aleksander.adamowski at olo.org.pl
Sun Jul 8 23:20:21 UTC 2007

On 7/8/07, jb <jb at ader.ch> wrote:
> On Sunday 08 July 2007 14.07:34 espinosa_cz wrote:
> > I am sending my patch again as an attachment these time.
> > Espinosa
>
> Hi.
>
> First, thanks for the patch.
> I am a bit surprised because you seem to be the only one having that problem.

I've looked at the problem and the patch, and I can testify that I too
can see the problem and that the patch solves it for me!

Yes, this was a bit annoying for me that the clip didn't play, but
other problems were more significant for me, so I didn't confirm
Espinosa's report. But the problem in my case definitaley exists, just
like Espinosa describes it. The patch is a good workaround and I'm
using it now.

> From what I understand, the "Play clip" context menu works for you but simply
> selecting a clip does not work?

That's correct, I can see this problem too (since I've started using
SVN version of KDEnlive 2 weeks ago) - in my case it's on Ubuntu
Feisty Fawn (7.04) for i386.

BTW, Espinosa, your patch is based on absolute paths, which makes it
harder to apply it.

I'm attaching a corrected version.

Espinosa, in order to create a patch with relative paths, first cd
into the directory that you checked out from SVN and that contains the
modified source code, then simply run "svn diff" without any
arguments.

--
Best Regards,
  Aleksander Adamowski